- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our customer service representatives will create a new order for the new item you would like to receive in exchange.
- You are charged at this time for the cost of the merchandise and for its shipping, we will send you an invoice vial email.
- Return the item(s) you would like to exchange. Our customer service representatives will email you a Return Shipping Label. Use the Return Shipping Label and place it over the original or first label in the package that was first sent to you (If you decided to use another form of packaging that is fine, just make sure you place our Return Shipping Label on it and that it is visible). Also, please insert our Return Slip (which specifies your order details such as order number, your name etc.) in the package.
- Your new item(s) will be processed and shipped out as soon as possible after contacting our customer service representatives via email. Once we receive your returned item(s) and it meets our return policy guidelines, we will issue a refund to your original payment method. Please note that original shipping costs are nonrefundable.
A restocking fee will be assessed on orders that are refused by the customer at the time of delivery or returned due to an "un-deliverable" address.